21 July 2010

Case a card!

Hi all crafty people!

Today's challenge at the Little Red Wagon is Case a card.  Copying someone else's card, and making it your own.  When I saw this card from Lisa Cook, I simply had to try it.  It's so very beautiful!


Here's a link to their blog: http://sundayswithcrissy.blogspot.com/

And here is my card:




The image was colored with Copics, W1,W7, C1, C7,R46, RV29.  The sentiment on the card means Deepest Sympathy.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting,
Wendy

6 comments:

  1. very cute- thansk fo playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is so adorable and great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful. It puts a smile on my face because I think of my grandma and when I used to look through her cards and post cards when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!