20 July 2010

The Pink Elephant's Brown Challenge!

Hi Crafter's!

For the last two days I have been busy creating a baby girl chipboard album.  It's really kept me busy.  When it's done, I'll post the pics!  Being the mom of 2 boys, I rarely get a chance to do girly girly scrapbooks.  So I am thoroughly enjoying this!  


The Pink Elephants Monday challenge this week is : Brown.  To check out the challenge go to: http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/.  The image I used is a coloring page.... Again!  Isn't it so cute though!  I colored the image with my Copics and the sentiment on the card means Congratulations.



Please leave me a comment.  I have started to comment on my own stuff just to see if the comment's section worked properly!!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering our Kraft challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some Blog Candy on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!