27 March 2012

Elisabeth Bell Monthly Challenge

Hiya Peeps!


It's time for another Elisabeth Bell's World challenge!  For this monthly challenge our theme is Shabby Shic/Distressed.  I used Curly Locks Kiki for my card, and you can get her HERE.

Quick card recipe : edges have been distressed with the Zutter Distress it all (a much loved tool), Some flatback pearls, DP - Fabscraps if I remember correct (I am using all my left over scrap paper...have tons of them!), flowers : Flower centers are Wild Orchid Crafts roses, the rest of the flower was die cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered flowers die.  In real life they are gorgeous!  Kiki was colored with Copics, 98% of her was colored with the E family, only the bowl with strawberries, scissors and flowers were not of the E's.  

Here is my card:




I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1.  Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Shabby Shic / Distressed
2.  Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything Goes
3.  Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
4.  Make it Monday - Anything Goes
5.  Stamp & Fun - Make your own flowers


That's it from me!


Hugs,
Wendy

13 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, I have been making several flowers from all different mediums. I really need that Tattered flowers die. It seems like I have read about it on several blogs. I found you through MIM, Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the colors! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious image! lovely colors and the flowers are fabulous. thank you for joining our "anything goes" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful!
    Your card ist amazing! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Creation! love the adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony DT LC
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love the colors and your coloring. lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo fantastic! My goodness, the rustic colors of those flowers are amazing and your colored image is adorable. Beautiful card you've created here. :)

    Thank you for joining in with out linky party at Make It Monday. Good luck to you and have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Wendy!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those flowers!!!!!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!!! Wonderful card--great job on distressing :)
    Hugz from afar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and the flowers are fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and I really love the colors you chose for it. Thanks for joining the "Anything Goes" Challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    Cindy

    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. So creative. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

    Check out my blog:
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is awesome and so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at the Cheerful Stam Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!