28 May 2012

Paper Crafting Journey - Link up Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

We are having a brand new challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey!  For this fortnightly challenge we are linking up with Send a smile 4 kids challenge blog, and are having a Anything goes...For Kids Challenge!  As our challenge only went live on the 24th of May, we will accept back linking entries from the 19th of May on this challenge.  Isn't that an added bonus?!

You can read more about all their great work Here.

Here is the card I made:



The stamp I used is Tilda on a rope ladder.  Tilda was coloured with Copics.  She is definitely one of my favorite maggies!  All the edges has been lightly distressed with my Zutter Distress it all.  Flowers and photo corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Lace I bought from my friend Paola.  AND, the white "cloth" behind the image is not cheese cloth.....it is....hold your breath..... Gauze swabs that I bought at my local pharmacy! LOL, we papercrafters......

So please head on over to The Paper Crafting Journey, and join our wonderful challenge!!

Xxxx
Wendy



2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and you've colored her up just wonderfully! Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wendy :-)

    thanks for entering the Soimon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!